Saturday, April 18, 2015

Coupon Mom - Organize and Print Coupons.

I love coupons!  Why pay full price when you can get it for less?  I easily become bored and discouraged with things but CouponMom.com makes it really easy for me to see what stores around me are offering good sales and if there are any printable coupons as well as what ones match from the newspaper.
When you get to the website you will want to create an account and sign in to have full access.  It's free!  After you sign in click on Grocery Deals near the top.  Then you can choose a store or look at Grocery deals by state.  I'm going to choose Target to walk you through.
Click on Target Deals List.  If you scroll down you will see the Description of the deal.  This page shows the sales price, if there's a manufacturer's coupon, store coupon, gift card, final price, and what you saved.  There may also be links below the item for electronic coupons, printable coupons, and cash back offers (Ibotta). 
For the purpose of this article I'm looking at Target Deals 4/12-4/18.  During this time the first item on the list is "Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz. only)--FREE with coupon link."  There's a link below that says Electronic Coupons.  The link takes me to the SavingStar website. After I log in it takes me to another page where it shows the coupon and I click "I Want This!"
Let's go back to CouponMom.com.  There are small boxes next to each item in the list for sale.  You can click the items you want and have the list sent to you as well.  You will also notice next to the boxes there may be a code like 03-29 R2 or 03-08 S.  These codes tell you where to look for the paper manufacturer's coupons you've collected from the newspaper.  The first part is the date the coupons was published in the newspaper the second part shows which set like SmartSource.
If you already use coupons or are looking into getting started using coupons this site is a great resource.  I don't do a lot of shopping so I only use it when I'm purchasing something specific or going to a specific store, especially Target.

1 comment: