Sunday, May 1, 2016

I'm back!

I'm back.  I know I've been silent for nearly a year but I'm back and I'm glad to be back.  Lately I've been in a money hustling kind of mood.  My ultimate goal is to find a way to fund a consistent income for myself so that I can use my time to concentrate on ways to use my talents to create things to help the world.   I've been feeling rather stifled in the corporate world and feel like I could be doing more good things for the world with myself.  I should also be utilizing more of my skills.

In the next few posts over the next few weeks I'll be talking about some of the programs I'm using, how they work, if they were a scam, and what profit I've made if any.  Some of these ventures have been profitable and some have been scams.

Lesson #1 - Don't invest any more than you are willing to lose.
                    Investments aren't guaranteed and you can make money but you can also lose money.  Invest in a scam and you will most likely lose 100% of your investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment