Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 6 - 1/13/18

Today is day 6 of my Keto journey.  Last night my willpower was tested.  I had to go to my in-laws for dinner and they did individual pizzas and pineapple upside down cake.  I ate before I went and after I got home.  I didn't eat anything there.  My mother-in-law was intrigued with this new diet and how I had lost 6lbs.  She vowed that she and her older daughter would be joining me on the diet starting Monday. 

I did not sleep well last night and today I've gained weight. I tried to drink coffee and eat yogurt this morning but nothing tastes good.  Let's see what happened here.

Today's stats:

Comparison from yesterday:


Weight: 266.8            up 1.4lbs
Bone: 5.2                   up 0.2 lbs
Body fat: 56.9%        up 0.2%
Muscle Mass: 109.6  up 0.2lbs
Body Water: 31.5%    down 0.1%
Visceral Fat: same
BMI: 49.1                  up 0.3
BMR: 2569                up 8ckal


So it looks like I gained 0.2lbs of bone, 0.2lbs of muscle and went up 0.2% in body fat.





 Yesterday's food stats/Macros:
 

I think I did pretty well yesterday on my macros.  Perhaps it's the lack of sleep that has put me off kilter.  I think tomorrow I may try a fast.  I want to see how long I can go without needing to eat to extend ketosis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment