Saturday, May 9, 2015

Influenster Carefree VoxBox

I've been a part of Influenster for a while but this is the first VoxBox I've received.
In the box I received Carefree panty liners and a coupon for $0.50 off my next purchase which almost makes them about half off.
If you are unaware of what Influenster is, it is a 3rd party website that receives sample products from retailers who send those products to people just like you and me to review.  You can join by having someone who's already a member send you an invite by email.
Once you sign up you will fill out surveys so they can match you with the best programs.  There's nothing to pay and the products are yours to enjoy for free. You are only required to review the item and complete tasks. They also prefer to be linked to your social networks, this also increases your chance of receiving a VoxBox.

Review: The Carefree panty liners work well.  However I'm a larger woman and it seems like I have to change them more often or they become twisted. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a quality panty liner.

If you are interested in becoming a member of Influenster please leave me a comment and I'll contact you for your email address.

Let me know if you are already a member and if you received this box and what you thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment