Monday, June 1, 2015

The "Fat Femme" on "Fat Yoga."

A photo posted by Jessamyn (@mynameisjessamyn) on


Being an ample woman myself, I've always enjoyed yoga. I have to admit I've not been brave enough to attend a class. I've mostly done yoga on my own through self-study as a teenager using books as my guide and later on watching videos. I enjoy it and I don't practice nearly enough. I think if I lived near Raleigh-Durham I would make myself attend this amazing woman's class.
 Jessamyn or @mynameisjessamyn is this amazingly gorgeous rubenesque woman who teaches yoga in Raleigh-Durham.  This yoga goddess is not your average instructor or follower.
I admit that when you see classes in gyms or videos you see women of average size or more often smaller than that instructing.  Jessamyn is no waif and I have to say for the first time in a long time I feel inspired to practice yoga again.

No comments:

Post a Comment