Wednesday, January 21, 2015

EBATES

Who doesn't love online shopping?  Especially around the holidays. I hate fighting crowds and having to search through stores to maybe find what I'm looking for.  I'll admit I love online shopping.  It's easy, maybe a little too easy.

Let me show you something that makes it even easier and also gives you a good deal in the process.


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


EBATES is a great way to shop online and take advantage of cash-back rewards.

For example, if I'm looking to buy something on Amazon in the category of jewelry & watches I could get 5% cash back.   If I purchase a watch for $100 I would get $5 back for a purchase I was already going to make.  Your cash-back rewards accumulate until you've reached your pay-out limit.

If you are an avid online shopper or even if you only buy gifts or shop for the holidays online EBATES can help get you money back for purchases you were already going to make.

They offer cash-back from literally a ton of stores.  They have popular stores, online venues, and even other discount sites like Groupon!  Yes, you can get a rebate for using Groupon!

It even works in Canada!

Just to name a few websites that offer EBATES cash-back rebates: Toys R Us, Groupon, Amazon, Ace Hardware, Alamo Rental Car, Audible.com, Bloomingdale's, Charlotte Russe, Dell, eBay and so many more!

Ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment