Saturday, January 24, 2015

Welcome International Visitors

I've noticed over the last week that I've been receiving more traffic outside of North America which makes me very excited!  I get excited to read through the stats on my page to see where everyone is coming from as far as what pages but also what countries.  It just amazes me!

To celebrate diversity I've added a Google Translate widget on the right sidebar of my page for your convenience!
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
I'd like to thank the following countries for visiting!
  • United States
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Israel
  • India
  • South Korea
  • Sweden
  • Vietnam
  • Australia
  • Poland
  • Bulgaria
  • New Zealand
  • Austria
  • Germany
  • France
  • Costa Rica
Enjoy my favorite video illustration of the countries of the world:


Sources:
Rachel Young: http://youtu.be/5pOFKmk7ytU

No comments:

Post a Comment