Friday, May 27, 2016

SnagShout - Review Products from Amazon.com

Do you love trying new products?
                         
              Do you love shopping on Amazon.com?

                           Do you have an Amazon Prime account?

                                        Do you love reviewing cool products?

                          Finally................Do you love discounts?  :)


If you have said yes to one or more of the above statements I have the perfect program for you!

I can't remember how I found this program but I've ordered and reviewed 3 very awesome items so far.  It's a super simple program.  I signed up using my Facebook account and linked my Amazon.com account.  I then searched for products that I was interested in.

At first you can only claim one Snag at a time.  After you review the product and your review is approved you will have the opportunity to purchase and review more products.  


So far I have reviewed the following products: 
  • California Products - Sleep Formula
  • Ultimate Aromatherapy Gift Set - Premiu Rechargea
  • ANNKE 960P HD WiFi IP Camera, Wireless IP Camera
If you want to review cool products like these sign up below. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment